- FILM, TV & GAMES We bring unforgettable stories to the big and small screen, and gaming experiences to mobile & console.
- SHORT FORM & COMMERCIALS Using our craft in storytelling to work with brands globally in creating commercials and branded content.
- INTERACTIVE Finding boundary-pushing ways to tell stories through apps, games, AR and pioneering interactive media.
- CHARACTER LICENSING Working with licensees and partners to bring our iconic characters to new audiences across the globe.
- Attractions & Live Experiences Partnering with attraction, stage show, exhibition & event licensees to bring our characters to global audiences.
- DISTRIBUTION Bringing Aardman and 3rd party properties to global audiences on TV, DVD, streaming and digital platforms.
Your career starts here
The Aardman Academy delivers world-class courses for both established professionals and people at the start of their careers in animation. We offer both short and longer courses that provide practical, expert-led learning in a supportive and nurturing environment to help you take your career in animation to the next level.See our courses
Our latest news
For a lifetime of devotion... give them some emotion
Aardman Equality, Diversity & Inclusion update, February 2023
Aardman and Save the Children launch new short film
Animation Love Stories
Studio Spotlight: Rowanne Swain - Licensing & Live Events Administrator
Studio Spotlight: Florence Logan - Apprentice HR Administrator
Star Wars: Visions Volume 2, featuring Aardman
Aardman appoints new Head of Digital & Strategic Development
Celebrating 30 years of Wallace & Gromit: The Wrong Trousers
Discovering more to Aardman’s ‘greatest hits’
Aardman and The National Forest announce partnership
Aardman lists premium animated content on Vuulr
Aardman hires Lydia Gough as Sales and Marketing Manager
Shaun the Sheep and friends stage a Royal Albert Hall Christmas
Royal Mail reveals Aardman Classics Stamp Collection
Lloyd of the Flies Spotlight: Conrad Moody - Lighting & Comp Artist
Lloyd of the Flies launches on CITV
Lloyd of the Flies Spotlight: Rediat Abayneh - Animation Coordinator
We offer a range of entertaining, engaging and educational workshops, ideal for schools, museums, festivals, and suitable for people of all ages and abilities.Take a look